3.03.2009

Addicted to Oreos

I took the kids to their second day of daycare today. Savannah was asleep when she got there, so she did great. Cade was so excited to go, but cried when I left. I am sure he is doing fine though. He enjoyed yesterday once he got used to it, so hopefully after this week he won't cry any more. We have to take Savannah to the doctor this afternoon because she isn't eating enough. She seems to be growing and she is a happy baby, so I am sure everything is ok. We have always had problems with feeding her, she is so finicky!

It is really weird being home without the babies right now. I had to call and ask for the day off, my second day at my new job. I felt bad doing it, but my daughter comes first. My boss is pregnant right now, so she was really understanding about it, or at least she seemed to be.

On a completely random note, I am TOTALLY addicted to oreos right now! I can't get enough of them but I do control myself. I'm not pregnant so I don't know where this is coming from, but I have to have oreos all the time. If Eric eats any, it gets ugly. I never had cravings like this when I was pregnant. It is so weird!!

No comments:

Post a Comment