3.22.2009

Life has been so busy lately! I love my new job, but I don't particularly love the 40 minute drive home at night. By the time I get home I put the kids in bed and I am ready for bed myself. My mother assures me this will get better and I will get used to it, but with my schedule always changing it may take a couple of weeks longer than normal. I need to figure out how to start exercising to give myself more energy. After all, I can not advise my clients on how to incorporate activity into their day if I cannot do it myself.

Jessica has been here all week on Spring Break and I have loved having her around, although I feel like I have not been much fun. I have been at work most of the time and I have tried to stay up, but I just couldn't do it. This is another reason I need more energy, so I can spend time with people that come to visit. Speaking of which, EVERYONE should come visit. We miss our friends!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... I haven't checked this recently for updates! We would love to come see you, but we're equally exhausted and boring! :) Glad to know the babies are adapting to day care well!!! Give my love to all!

    ReplyDelete