3.10.2009

We Have Survived

Well, we are on our second week of me with a new job and the kids in daycare. Cade and Savannah are doing so great!! Cade does not cry any more and Savannah is eating really well. Cade still has a cold, but I think that just goes with the territory.
I am loving my new job. I have not been able to meet with clients yet, but the more I read the more excited I get. I am starting to understand how serious this is as well. One girl left to have surgery and has not come back and neither have her clients. Some of her clients were so attached they quit coming when she was not there any more. Some clients come to see other people. I am so very excited about this new job. I think I am really going to love it.
Lori is hopefully having a baby today! Everyone please pray that everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment